Organic Food Anyone? My Organic Garden … INES RADMAN




.


.

INES RADMAN

FROM CROATIA WITH LOVE

LINK

.

A few of you have asked me to post some photos of my Organic Garden. I know it’s really out of the themes written here, but then it’s not really. If you’re a truth seeker, you are also a realist and know that our food is poisoned from top of the food chain to the bottom.

I use a Raised Bed/Square Foot Garden method but consider my garden perma culture even though it’s not yet totally sustainable, there are not enough foliage and trees to collect enough material for composting, but I have planted trees in front of the house and we have 8 olive trees. Ideally I would have liked to have a few chickens as well, but I don’t have the time to take on more responsibilities and my neighbors have eggs so I have an abundance of them when I need them.

.


.

READ MORE HERE

http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/organic-food-anyone-my-organic-garden/

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment